Registrar's Operations

Course Withdrawal

You can find the course withdrawal form by following this link: Student Requests.  Additionally, you can navigate to the form via the Academics tab > Student page > Course Withdrawal Form under Student Requests.  On the Course Withdrawal Form, you will be able to select the course(s) from which you’d like to withdraw.  A notification will go to the course instructor(s) and your advisor.  If you are dropping below full-time, notification will also be sent to the Office of Financial Aid and the Office of Residence Life. 

Transcript Requests

Randolph-Macon College uses Parchment to accept transcript orders over the web.  Through Parchment, students and alumni may request transcripts to be sent electronically or via mail or to be available for in-person pickup.  There is a $6.00 fee per transcript requested.   

Students and alumni may request an official transcript in person or by mail by submitting the Transcript Request Form. There is a $6.00 fee per transcript requested, and fees may be paid by check, money order, or cash.

Enrollment Verification

Student frequently need verification of the college enrollment for a variety of reasons, including maintaining insurance benefits, demonstrating eligibility for scholarships, and renewing military IDs.  Students may download an enrollment certification any time via MMW.  After logging on, click on the Academics tab, then click on the Student link on the left side of the page. Select Enrollment Verification and follow the instructions.  If you need an official letter or if you need more detailed information than what is provided by the online verification,  please submit at Verification of Student Enrollment form to