We are practicing enhanced screening and precautions for everyone who visits, works, or studies at R-MC.
To that end, we will ask that any visitor to the campus:
- Complete a COVID-19 questionnaire
- Submit to a temperature check
- Always wear a mask while visiting the campus
- Refrain from visiting the campus if experiencing any symptoms or feeling ill
- Maintain at least six feet between themselves and others
- Practice frequent hand-washing and other good hygiene practices
- Stay with your host or tour-guide while visiting the campus
- Respect signage that indicates that certain areas of the College are restricted to students, faculty and staff only
This form should be completed no later than 36 hours prior to your visit.
- We appreciate your assistance in keeping everyone as safe as possible during this pandemic.
- If you would like to know more about the Protect the Hive Plan, visit protect.rmc.edu.
- You can also watch the Protect the Hive video to learn more about how we are taking every step to Protect the Hive.
Click on link below to open Visitor Contact Tracing and Agreement Form: